07/05/2013

Osaka Day 3 - Cat Cafe!!!

Since visiting this cat cafe I've heard a horror story about one in Tokyo which was NOT good. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about these places. I think it's like anything involving animals, if their wellbeing could be guaranteed then I don't think it's a bad idea but humans can be really awful. There are always those people willing to exploit others, animals and humans alike, for their own gain.

Fortunately, the place we visited in Osaka seemed really good. The cats were all alert and playful, they napped when they felt like it, they would wiggle away if they wanted to be left alone but they weren't aggressive. They all seemed quite content, the only issue I could see was that it wasn't really a big enough room for that many animals.














It was a good evening, I felt very chilled after playing with the cats for a couple of hours but it's not the same as having your own pet. It made me miss Isobel a lot! With so many people living in very small apartments it makes sense that something like this would take off in this country.

1 comment:

Jan said...

The cat with the pointy ears is the weirdest I've ever seen !