04/05/2013

Osaka Day 1 - Shinkansen

Golden Week hasn't been particularly well timed for me as I've not yet been paid by my new employer and the last lot of wages from my previous job are running low. Still, I managed to get myself down to Osaka with some friends and do the tourist thing which was great and getting out of Tokyo for a bit was nice. It was also VERY surreal coming back as it's the first time I've come back and come home to Tokyo.

I managed to shoot over 700 photos while I was away, which is a bit ridiculous. They're mostly just touristy snaps but I got some that I value a bit more.

This is Day 1, which was mostly just traveling down there. We considered taking a slow train to save money but the price difference wasn't actually that much so I bit the bullet(train) and we went on the Shinkansen. Could I afford it? Not really! But it was worth it for the experience I think and so much faster than the alternatives.







No comments: