30/03/2013

Settling in.

I've been in Japan for ten days now and I'm starting to settle in. I don't think I'll be able to totally get comfortable until work has started and I've moved into my own space but until then, I'm getting used to getting around on the metro, trying lots of new food, attempting to remember all my training and trying to take in as much as possible now my eyes have refocussed.

This blog is a bit of a photo spam, definitely not all brilliant but I know some people will want to just see what I've been up to. These were mostly taken in and around Kitanomaru Park on Friday during a break I had between a training session and a meeting with a client. The sakura trees were beautiful but the light has let me down a little bit each time I've been out with my camera so far.



























No comments: