25/06/2010

Procrastinating.

That is what this blog post is. I should be reading an awful lot of paper work which is about how to do the paperwork that is a part of my new job. Wonderful. I HATE paperwork. Thankfully there isn't an unmanageable amount to be done.


Ahhh, Bath Spa train station. I will be seeing so much more of you from now onwards. It remains to be seen how much cycling will be possible and how many buses will be needed. This was taken on my way up to the midlands for training.


I think this is Birmingham New Street... I may well be wrong about that though. I did pass many, many stations.




Staying in a hotel alone for two nights was a little odd, not in a particularly enjoyable way either.



I had a pretty awful evening when a massive nail destroyed my inner tube two miles down a very long, very remote cycle path. This was the day after I actually got my brakes working again. I bought a new tube AND a spare this time.

I don't know why I always want to take pictures of my hands when I've fixed my bike. It's very satisfying making something work again and getting a bit mucky in the process.


This is the chaos I returned to after two days away. I don't remember it looking this bad when I left.

Bear, wisely staying out of the way while I tidied and cleaned the rat cage.

I wish I had something more exciting to post, visually. I've been taking photos, as you can see, which is something but not really anything worth while.

I think I need to put an end to this procrastinating now or I'm going to be clueless as to what to do on Saturday.

No comments: