09/04/2012

Cambridge

Ready for some pictures?! I took Bessa with me to Cambridge and made a point of shooting two rolls while I was there (I realise this is a small number by a lot of people standards but I am poor and processing is not free anymore, it's very disappointing). One was B&W so I won't be getting that back for a while but the colour one is here!



Sian took us a rather zig-zag-y route down the river and I punted us back again (in a, mostly, straight line! First time punting as well!). I really want to go again, it was lush.




I saw my first bike polo game(s). Cambridge Vs. Brighton. Cambs won by quite a margin, it was really fun to watch. It looks like a lot of fun to play too but I can't justify ANOTHER bike and it would appear Bath doesn't have a team.










CAMBRIDGE BREEDS SUPERSTARS

All in all, not massively exciting but I'm impressed with how the colours turned out, considering it was a freebie roll of some generic fuji stuff (I generally prefer Kodak). I'm much better friends with Bessa now, only one overlapped frame and some new batteries seem to have made the meter happy again. By the end of this roll I was changing the exposure without any dithering about or having to look at the dials which meant I could actually concentrate on the pictures so that's a big improvement. Pretty excited to go out with it more now we're getting to know each other a little better!

No comments: