16/04/2012

The 403

It's still one of my favourite places to be, particularly now that I have my new bike. I went out with Bessa, we're really good friends now, despite one overlapped frame (but only by a little) and something covering the lens. I'm assuming it's my finger but I don't see how I managed that, potentially the strap or clothing since it's happened on shots I took holding the camera right up to my chest and sort of under my chin.






There's been a lot of tree felling in the area. I still don't understand why, it may be to create a field in one spot (the shot of my feet). Whatever the reason I'm a little concerned since there's a lot of wildlife in the area, the light has totally changed as well which is disappointing but not the end of the world.

I plan to go back out and explore a bit more. I picked up a 2nd roll of film when I was getting ready to leave and then decided to leave it which turned out to be a bad move! It's getting much easier to eat through a roll of 36 exposures with the Bessa before realising how much I've shot.

No comments: