03/01/2012

Tasha McCoy 'Never Land'

Some may recall I mentioned that I was going to be helping out on a music video shoot and now I can share with you the result of that! I spent a day with Tasha McCoy and Sidney Diongzon in Bath where we were blessed with some fantastic light and Bath is beautiful anyway so every direction we looked seemed perfect. I was there as a second camera and Sid (director/editor/general creator of the whole thing) has worked his magic on the footage we got and put it to Tasha's beautiful song...





So seeing that for the first time certainly brightened my day! I've been pretty quiet the past month or so, working lots so not much time to be doing my own thing. That will hopefully start to change now that I have more time and also this beauty...




Such a nice lens, can't wait to use it properly. I have a few ideas and mini projects floating about half-finished so I'm going to focus on completing some of them and getting them up here over the next few weeks.

I have a good feeling about 2012.

No comments: