05/09/2011

Building things.

My dad and our next door neighbour have been building a shed between the two houses. 'Shed' doesn't really do it justice. When I think of a shed I think of a flimsy wooden structure rotting away at the bottom of a garden. This thing has a proper roof and joists and everything. It's serious business.

My cat has been enjoying hunting on/crawling through/hiding in the tarp that was covering the shed before they started putting the roof on.







My dad suspected there was a mouse in the garage. This has been confirmed by Dylan who spent most of the morning sat by the fridge waiting for it to come out.



I hope this weather holds out for a while longer. I am finally off the medication that I was reacting so badly to and have a couple of weeks to build up my strength again before I start getting more work! I need to get back on my bike ASAP. I miss it and I don't want to miss the gorgeous changes the trees around the cycle path go through in Autumn.

No comments: