29/05/2010

This is the route I used to cycle at least once a week but that was a few years ago. A couple of the paths have been changed or have gone altogether.

I surprised myself with how much I remembered of it today.


The red line is the one recommended by the site that I found the maps on, the yellow lines are a more detailed route through town (far left) and the route my dad takes.

Me and Naddy went out but didn't make it all the way, it would appear she has mild asthma like me and our mum. We still did a little over 9 miles all told. All the way there and back would be just under 20.

The next time I have a day off with good weather I'm going to cycle the whole thing with my camera in tow. I took some photos today but was spending more time concentrating on where we were going that taking pictures. The countryside around here really is beautiful and the weather was fantastic today too.

It is my hope that when Bekah comes to stay we can take a picnic with us and chill out with the stones in the sunshine.

No comments: