07/05/2010

Olympus Trip 35


Here is little Oly Trip looking ever so shiny.




I've run two rolls of this through in my impatience to try it out. Get the prints back tomorrow. The last time I used this film it was CRAZY grainy so it'll be interesting to see if there actually anything worth looking at!

My dad has a fairly basic but reasonable quality 35mm neg scanner so if there's anything I like from the two rolls I took in today I'll try scan them for your viewing pleasure.



Here's what's left of my expired 120 film. I think all of this was given to me for free which is always nice.



And this is my bizarre collection of random and expired 35mm film. Some random bulk rolled Agfa APX 400 more of the very very expired Kodak Gold and a couple of odd rolls of Ilford too I believe.



Safely stored in the fridge, the only film I own that hasn't expired! This arrived today, I'm going to save it till I've seen if the meter is working then I'm going to load up Oly and take him with me on my bike rides.


I stand up for two seconds and she steals my seat, every time.

No comments: