02/01/2013

5 or so months later

Somehow it's the 1st of January again.

2012 was a strange year. All the while I was in the middle of it I felt like I wasn't 'doing enough' or that things were not happening 'fast enough'. Enough, enough, enough.

On reflection, I did a lot. Things happened quickly at some points and slowly at others but they happened nonetheless. There is only so much you can plan for. I've ticked a few items off of my 'bucket list' or '30 things before 30 list' (it's really just a 'stuff I very badly want to see/do/try list') which feels very good.

Really, 2012 wasn't a strange year at all. Some stuff was disappointing, much of it was incredibly exciting, parts were awfully stressful but the largest amount was something in the middle of all those things. Just normal. Bring on 2013.

I've not taken many photos over the last couple of months due to working a lot of extra hours but I've picked out some of my favourites from the last 5 months and one from today.











No comments: