03/01/2013

365

Two blog posts in two days?! I don't expect this to carry on beyond tonight...

There was one thing I forgot to mention in my last post, after considering it for a month or so I have decided to embark on a second 365 self-portrait project.

My motivations are much the same as before.

  • I want to ensure I'm taking photos regularly, having a structure stops me from making excuses.
  • I want to get better at digital post-processing, I've been very lax on this front as I all but stopped practicing when I started Uni and began exclusively shooting film.
  • Also, if all goes to plan, this year will be an unusually eventful one and definitely something I want to document.
I think I'm off to a fairly strong start, hopefully I'll miss fewer days this time around. We will see! I'll be posting everything over at http://threesixfiveportraits.tumblr.com but I may put particular favourites up here as well. For now, here are days 001 and 002...



No comments: