19/04/2010

Success!

I have been planning on trying this for some time but only just had the time/remembered to try it. First two attempts resulted in the emulsion drying and then flying away across the garden, attempt No.3 however, appears to have worked perfectly!

It was just a spare test that I did when I first got the polaroid back for the Graphic, underexposed and fogged (for what reason, I still don't know) but there is at least some kind of an image on it so it was better than the first two anyway (which were just black).


, originally uploaded by LaurenEldekvist.


, originally uploaded by LaurenEldekvist.

I'm going to use these snow photos (and a couple of others that aren't on Flickr) for my first 'serious' attempt at this. I'm thinking I'm going to try and center them in the middle of a full sheet (A4ish size) of water colour paper. They're pretty pale already and may go even more so once transferred but I think they could end up looking really nice, I'm hoping so anyway!

No comments: