04/04/2010

Music is suddenly very important in my life again.

On my iPod at the moment is mostly....

Ani DiFranco
Au Revoir Simone
Beirut
Belle & Sebastian
Chemical Brothers
Fever Ray
Frank Turner (Thankyou Kylie)
James Yuill
Joanna Newsom
Owen pallett (Thankyou Kirsti)
Sigur Rós



I cycled to work for the first time yesterday. 14 mile round trip. Haven't sat on a bike in months. Yes, it was difficult.

It was also muddy. VERY muddy.



I didn't get a picture of my bike before I hosed it down. It started out silver but was mostly brown by the time I got home.

1 comment:

Tamsin Baker said...

Its like looking at my own playlist.

You might like The Flaming Lips (try 'Fight Test') and perhaps 'However many Takes it Takes' by Vandaveer. If you enjoy Belle & Sebastian, maybe the rest of the Juno soundtrack too.. if you don't know it already.