05/02/2010

I had a dream last night about flying machines and boats.

The flying machines were like the kind children invent. Large wing shaped things that move with your arms in a motion much like birds flying.

The boats, or should I say ships, were huge things made of wood with sails and riggings. Very long and narrow in shape and the operators of the flying machines, which were oddly similar in shape to the ships, took off from and landed on the deck.



This dream was followed by one about my rats. It turned out one of them was actually a girl rat and they had had baby rats which they had been hiding in their cage for a few week so they could walk and see by the time I found them. They escaped and were all over my room while I desperately tried to round them up and put them in cages but separate the boy rats from the girl rats as I didn't have space for any more.

No comments: