28/03/2009























I've been revisiting some memories.

I've realised I've lost a lot of photos at some point, probably when moving all my files onto my new harddrive, I can only hope they're still somewhere on the old one, not that I have any idea where that is.

I was trying to together together all the photos I have of S, there are rather a lot of them but the few I remember so clearly were taken with my last phone and it's those photos I can't find.

This is the problem with digital images, they're so... temporary? So easily to lose. I suppose the same thing could be said about prints and negatives but it seems easier to look after them, put them in a safe place, protect them from our own clumsyness.

I need to take more photos. I'm always saying that though. And I will, soon.

I need to scan my first FB print and get it up here to be seen. I'm very pleased with it and can't wait to get into the darkroom with a box of my own. Print more fabric photos and re-print Vision & Knowledge ('Untitled' on my website) on FB too, bigger and all the same size, not like how I presented it for assessment, that wasn't quite right.

No comments: